Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Customer Comments and Reviews


Diana Cochran, Author and owner of Vann Jernigan Florist, Inc





"Hello. My daughter sent me 18 of the most beautiful roses last week for my birthday from your shop and I am still enjoying them. They opened gradually and are now in full bloom and are simply breath-taking. A single petal has not fallen off yet. My 87-year old Mom and I have moved them all over my house so we can enjoy them wherever we happen to be! I've taken pictures to send to my daughter who lives in Texas. She's sent me flowers many times over the years. I've never told her how many times the roses (from other florists) have been a disappointment, having died on the stems with wires holding them up til they finally droop over with what looks like broken necks. It's especially sad when roses don't fulfill the promise of an open bloom. My compliments to your discriminating flower selection protocol."


Nancy-
7/10/07






"These were the freshest roses my wife has received I sent my wife 24 roses for our anniversary. By far the best and freshest my wife has received. They were done so well and tasteful. Thanks again to Vann Jernigan once again for delivering so quickly as well ."


Jeff-Kudzu.com



6/27/07 5 stars






"Never a Disappointment We have been using the artistic and innovative services of this florist for several years for both business and personal events. Recipients are always comment on the quality of their gift."


Equtit-Kudzu.com

10/06 5 stars






'My favorite florist I have used Vann Jernigan Florist for many, many years. You can always depend upon getting the most beautiful flower arrangements there. They always seem to pick the big florists when you are sending floral arrangements to someone in another city. I have always been very pleased when I have ordered from them."

Wildflower-Kudzu.com 5 stars






"Great service Have been using them for more than 25 years- and they have always delivered a consistent, beautiful service."


Yohan Chris-Kudzu.com 5 Stars



"My entire staff was transfixed. We greatly appreciate the outstanding service and professionalism that you provide throughout the entire year!"

Todd-



"You made an old lady cry today! (My Mom) She said she felt like a queen for the day when the flowers got there. Thank you!"

Donna-



"Thank you for doing such a beautiful job selecting and arranging the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were just what we hoped for."

Susan and Donald-






No comments: